These are my best estimates

Qui le cento degli UTENTI
Smarthuiyuan
Macchina Posseduta: Fiat Seicento

These are my best estimates

Messaggio da Smarthuiyuan » 02/12/2020, 9:42

Im saving up to purchase some sort of god armour like the titles in the topic. What's the best one to purchase? And what's the ideal way to save up to purchase it. They're the same, asiding trim colors, and RS gold symbol on the platebody. If it were me, I would go with Guthix armor, my reasons are twofold: First; It's more affordable, Second; I enjoy guthix the ideal. However, it is a question of private opinion. The"rares" price growth from yesterday along with the SHARP price growths for rares today are the result of the numerous. Gamers that got banned for insect abusing last sunday, am I correct? If that is true I want these rares to go back to their original costs! Or maybe just a bit lower and STAY there!

These are my best estimates, I am not held responsible for any trades or investments that will or might lead to harm with these calculations. I know santa was recently bought out with a few clans but not that many folks can manage and not that a lot of people will sell, because it was quite low in 11-12M this week, well attempting to merchant rares on a mass scale isnt smart, isnt quickly, isnt efficent, unless if ur a multi-millionaire with over 100M, then masks are like noobs to you. Seeing that white and blue are the most costly, maybe people simply dont have the money to invest in them. There is no forecast for phats, and they exchange SO slow they even get exchanged so... Plenty of profits made today, hopefully same thing happens tomorrow!!! So I can get wealthy off my 1 uncommon (not phat) lol.

LOL you have had 50 range since Feb 2008, FAIL xD... Anyways 54-70 must take one week. That is such as school. The afk method. About 25k+ exp an hour, nice and OSRS buy gold cheap, you don't need to concentrate much. Soul wars is simply great for level 85+ stats to get acceptable exp prices.

wetoddit
Macchina Posseduta: Fiat ...

Re: These are my best estimates

Messaggio da wetoddit » 18/10/2021, 15:45

wetoddit

Messaggio da wetoddit » 22/10/2021, 13:44

wetoddit

Messaggio da wetoddit » 01/12/2021, 12:35

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

wetoddit

Messaggio da wetoddit » 10/02/2022, 5:22

wetoddit

Messaggio da wetoddit » 10/02/2022, 5:23

wetoddit

Messaggio da wetoddit » 10/02/2022, 5:24