This has never been how the game works.

Dedicato ad i nuovi iscritti al forum
Rispondi
Dingbest
Macchina Posseduta: Fiat Seicento

This has never been how the game works.

Messaggio da Dingbest » 20/11/2020, 11:13

Last year and the year before that, and the year before this, you enter park and gamers sit at the key. If you cannot shoot why if the defense be penalized for poor shooting stars. It just looks like 2K desired to eliminate 5 4 and MT NBA 2K21
out out using a high PnR. Provided that shooting continues the way it's, teams are gonna need to get a little more creative when scoring. Okay I am not arguing creativity, but leaving a decent shot open from three is also awful defense yet it's being rewarded and has to be fixed, as I said I do not expect 50% of a 75 3pt to go in but at least 35% with good basketball play. Create a couple shots in a row and you'll see the ball move in. I have seen guys take long twos and then take a 3 with a 70 something score, and struck on a white. I believe if anything it requires more skill than ever to become great this season. That is the problem that a great deal of individuals are having. Individuals cannot accept that it may be them together with the issue and not the game. Practice, adapt, get great. Even if it takes just a little bit. I have seen enough constant shooters by now to know that it ain't the game.

those consistent shooters possess 87+ 3pt shot not what I am arguing here. False. My brother and this dude in the fb group both have a 71 3 and green consistently but they both use the shot stick. Y'all just do not wish to accommodate. Send me his build, jumper, and badge set up along with his 3pt percent because I just don't believe it.

Tough cover legend for Dame to live around but as a Blazers fan and coming from a man who loves Kobe, I can assure you that I will be buying the regular version because it's cheaper. Think dollars my friend. Ya but if you understand ur gonna be buying both present and next gen it saves money to purchase the Kobe variant.

I mean, better part of the community is only going to buy the current gen version of the mamba forever variation since it includes another gen regular variant for Cheap NBA 2K21 MT free my guy. Is it safe to say that the majority of Buy NBA 2K21 MT the community could manage the new consoles? I thought most was children (old guy here.) Why would someone pay 100 bucks on game you can pay 60 for. I'm not spending 100 simply because Kobe is on the cover.

Rispondi